• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wife couldn’t get a test last week with a fever. I haven’t been tested either. I’ll probably call my primary Care doctor today if things don’t start to improve.

How are y'all currently feeling? I was experiencing some serious congestion/sinus headaches late last week. I eventually lost my sense of smell and taste on Saturday. I do experience allergies during this time of year per the pollen, but I couldn't help but think this could be a COVID-19 situation.

I've been taking Zyrtec the past couple days, and I've started to feel better. I've basically regained most of my sense of smell and taste. No more sinus pressure, either. Still a slight cough here and there, and that's mainly when my sinuses are draining. Fortunately, I never developed a fever, breathing issues or an aching body.

The doc kept me outta work the past two days and today, but I may return tomorrow. Not sure as of yet.

I probably can also be thankful for a strong, immune system (I often exercise), and also keeping zinc, Vitamin C, D3 and E in my system as well. Along with often gargling with warm water and hydrogen peroxide and intaking Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (occasionally using raw, unfiltered organic honey) in it, too. Those things can help protect the body against harmful bacteria. Don't also forget antioxidants.

I hope you and your spouse are outta the woods. ?

The IRS just issued an advisory about scams related to the stimulus payment. These scumbags are bad enough during a normal tax season, but now they're out in full force.

I wonder if raising the gas prices will keep more people home since their income is gone? Maybe a smart move by Trump as we head into warmer weather I am all for this sharp increase we are about to see!

8,669 new cases in New York State and 4,370 new cases in New York City. All of New York's counties now have a coronavirus case. 432 new deaths in New York State.

I wonder if raising the gas prices will keep more people home since their income is gone? Maybe a smart move by Trump as we head into warmer weather I am all for this sharp increase we are about to see!
Some of us “essential employees” have to commute 30+ miles to the hospital and grocery store every day dingus.

Surprised by lack of reporting on big nor-Easter hitting the corona areas (NYC) hard. Power outages wouldn’t be good.

What's the chances of a post outbreak study using the antibody test to try and map out exactly what happened during this outbreak. We need to acquire as many facts and data that we can to try and understand this event to protect us in the future.

How would we pay for it and should everyone have the option to do the antibody test?
How does the antibody test work? Like would I need a pint of blood from somone who dontaed with good antibodies? Or just a shots worth? Hope that makes sense

Same for donating. So what would I do, give a pint of blood? Then how much would that do for hiw many people?

I was not feeling well last night; sort of a sore throat and feeling really hot. Not going to lie, I was pretty scared going to bed. Took me hours to fall asleep, not knowing how I was going to feel in the morning. Luckily I woke up feeling normal, had to chalk up how I felt to allergies.

I have to be careful as I have some existing lung issues.

How does the antibody test work? Like would I need a pint of blood from somone who dontaed with good antibodies? Or just a shots worth? Hope that makes sense

Same for donating. So what would I do, give a pint of blood? Then how much would that do for hiw many people?

I'm not sure how any of this works.

I was more referring to testing for a roadmap of how many actual cases we had so we can lock down as much data as possible. Sort of a post mortem on the outbreak to get true IFR and CFR rates.

I was not feeling well last night; sort of a sore throat and feeling really hot. Not going to lie, I was pretty scared going to bed. Took me hours to fall asleep, not knowing how I was going to feel in the morning. Luckily I woke up feeling normal, had to chalk up how I felt to allergies.

I have to be careful as I have some existing lung issues.
Yeah allergies are giving me bad symptoms for last 2 days. Heavy chest, congestion and scratchy throat. Concerned me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back