• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope?..... IDK Who to believe. ?‍♂️

“Now they have studied it, they know very much. In fact, we are very close to a vaccine,” he said.

Hope?..... IDK Who to believe. ?‍♂️

“Now they have studied it, they know very much. In fact, we are very close to a vaccine,” he said.

If they have a vaccine already it's a bioweapon and we have it. There is no chance of a vaccine being developed that fast on a novel virus

On that livestream they make good points, summary is be prepared for local HTH Transmission and how it could possibly affect our daily lives (school/work/daycares) and notes the uncertainty of it, but don’t panic

By this time next week they will no longer be able to hide the cases here. Map says 56 or so confirmed, guess they dont count the 70ish being held at travis base.

Don’t panic...yet

I’m getting my paycheck tommorow, and I already plan on buying several canned items/dry items that don’t go old, and some more fluid for my breathing treatment thingy (what I use when my asthma flares up) , ain’t taking no risks, not panicking, just getting prepared early in the game

What I have been wondering is there where reports that animal can become infected.i seen many videos of dead animal all over china, but I kinda believe that was from all the disinfectant they sprayed. Anyone have any news on that front?

What I have been wondering is there where reports that animal can become infected.i seen many videos of dead animal all over china, but I kinda believe that was from all the disinfectant they sprayed. Anyone have any news on that front?

Supposedly pangolins can be infected with it, and bats, but I honestly think it was something from the lab gone wrong

I’m getting my paycheck tommorow, and I already plan on buying several canned items/dry items that don’t go old, and some more fluid for my breathing treatment thingy (what I use when my asthma flares up) , ain’t taking no risks, not panicking, just getting prepared early in the game

Common-sense precautions a good idea no matter what the situation is - whether it be natural disasters (where there's typically little to no forewarning), man-caused disasters, or novel virus pandemics.

It's Disaster Prep 101: Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

I'm pretty sure it would be from the disinfectants. The virus cannot mutate fast enough to cover a large variety of animals and be fatal to them as well.

As a general good practice. I believe in having all necessary provisions on hand to sustain a "Home Bound" situation for 2-4 weeks. No matter what type of emergency happens. Rotate, Rotate and Rotate Provisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back