• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a thread I can say anything I want. Obiden is not the president I repeat y’all have been fooled. Obiden is just a prop that thinks he’s president. Trump is still the president. And Prophet Robin Bullock and Kat Kerr says God told them this. And I 100% believe the word of God.

P.S. to the moderators I need a thread with my name on it to post 100% anything I want. Without being banned or anything like that. People can choose to read if Or whatever. I believe I post important valuable information about things to come. Of course i behave in the weather and wrestling forum. It’s politics and coronavirus people obviously have a problem with me at. The Truth is sometimes to overwhelming for people I know. But I mean well I really do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it is just a photo of a mic that was stuck in the video by someone so that person could then spread BS about a green screen.
I lean towards that also. I looked for the original source. The best I can find was The Hill so far, but, then I don't want to put anymore time in it.

I found definitive proof time travel exist this morning.

I had my alarm set for work and it was set for 5:40am. It went off and I hit the snooze button proceeded to shut my eyes for what felt like 1 second and my alarm was going off again. It had been a full 10 minutes but only felt like a second......proof enough?

Ufo over my sons baseball game today. Proof enough @SD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-114540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-114540_Gallery.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 20
It might actually be Jupiter. My wife used her star app on her iPhone and it says that its is jupiter. It's still there so it's not anything earthbound for sure. Literally stayed stationary the entire time.

Pretty awesome if it is Jupiter

What kind do you think aliens are into ? Maybe they are into guys . They are checking you out , sir knob licker of lizard lick ! You’d fit in here man . Your knob licking reputation is universal !

You said you get probed......but then say no aliens.......so who does the probing?

How do you know if they made contact instead of flying by? Maybe they have been and we just dont know yet.

You said you get probed......but then say no aliens.......so who does the probing?

How do you know if they made contact instead of flying by? Maybe they have been and we just dont know yet.
I doubt it , why would they be so shy? I believe in aliens but them just flying over to fly over ? Unless it’s a Star Trek type civilization which watch’s over us but doesn’t make contact so as not to interrupt our development as we are primitive .

The planet is still visible. Look straight up intothe sky almost directly overhead. If you can find the small sliver of the moon it's very near to that.

To fit this thread where my wifes app previously said jupiter it now says venus......maybe planet X?

The planet is still visible. Look straight up intothe sky almost directly overhead. If you can find the small sliver of the moon it's very near to that.

To fit this thread where my wifes app previously said jupiter it now says venus......maybe planet X?
It’s not Jupiter I just checked . Jupiter is below the horizon right now . Mars is directly next to the moon right now and Mercury not far off .

It’s not Jupiter I just checked . Jupiter is below the horizon right now . Mars is directly next to the moon right now and Mercury not far off .

So here is the other question. Have you looked at it personally? If so why hasnt it moved much today. When the sun, moon and other stars rise they move through the sky. This thing has been high in the sky almost straight up all day. It didn't start on a horizon it started straight up and has remained there. I ain't no astronomer so I dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back