• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

RAH has me at Frost W and only 34, but my bordering CWA have Freeze warning for the neighboring counties...

Whos getting the over / Under on this one? I'm going Under... 30.
Yeah after last night I'd go under as well. I haven't read an AFD in ages so I'm not sure why they are thinking we don't cool into the 20s

3/15 I hit the eject button on winter, I'll be back 9/15.
It's funny that's funny to you though suburbia shouldn't you be out enjoying this weather and not posting
You’d like that wouldn’t you ? I can type and be outside at the same time .. I have unlimited DATA ... also just saw this ... must be SD’s doing ... if he can’t have grass no one can! FAA68FB6-2A76-45B3-9438-0397C78C2819.jpeg

I sure hope we get warm by may lmao ... cold weather has said what it needs to say I’m done pushing for it now but I’ll always welcome it
Average in may is a bit too hot for you. 80/56 . Too late for your pleasant weather unless we are well below . Enjoy the 90s are coming as well! You picked the wrong month to root for the cold .

You’d like that wouldn’t you ? I can type and be outside at the same time .. I have unlimited DATA ... also just saw this ... must be SD’s doing ... if he can’t have grass no one can! View attachment 82215
Nah I hate it for anyone in the Ag sector that they have to deal with things like this and it's cheered on but don't say anything about liking hurricanes or tornadoes or hail or heat or drought...no no only cold

Last edited:
Back