• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

I'd take a rainy wedge in the 50s over another freeze.

Ill add that the wave over the lakes would 100% be the key for us. Keep it away and it's nice weather bring it thru and it's cold
Please tell me another freeze isn't on the table. I just had my miss huff lantana's killed by the last freeze.

Another nice, low RH day today for outdoor activities in much of GA, SC, and NC with dewpoints in the 40s many areas and no rain to screw it up. Get out and enjoy it!

KSAV 79/47 with a progged high in the middle 80s and very low RHs. Love it! I'll be sitting in it late today if I have the time along with a later walk. The last 5 evenings of walks and 4 days of sits have been fabulous!

??? This is cartoon territory, but the -NAO is a great ally to have: widespread 50s-60s and low dewpoints deep into the SE for highs if this were to verify. For those worried about another freeze, that isn't likely for most areas but we'll see for those who are in the northern SE.

gfsop_12_h500_us_h_0282.png

gfsop_12_t2ms_gc_h_0294.png

Last edited:
? Low to mid 80s with mid 40s dewpoints: what's not to like? This is not far from mid-summer CO Rockies' typical wx and is why I've gone there then a good number of times: to escape the SE summer high heat indices:

SAVANNAH ARPT MOSUNNY 81 45 28 SW9 30.06F
HUNTER AAF SUNNY 83 44 25 SE8 30.03F

UKMET barely has any cold with that ULL next week towards hour 144, just a 549 dm piece of pacific energy vs N/S

Back