• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Hopefully we can start getting some widespread rain events. It's drying in the top later deeper down though it's pretty waterlogged

April is our driest month but I don't remember the last time it was this dry. Hopefully, this isn't a sign of things to come. I don't think we'll drought this year. But better dry in April than July when evaporation is through the roof.

April is our driest month but I don't remember the last time it was this dry. Hopefully, this isn't a sign of things to come. I don't think we'll drought this year. But better dry in April than July when evaporation is through the roof.
Yeah I can't remember the last dry April. I'm kind of surprised the pattern for the next 2 weeks isn't wetter on the models honestly

Some of the tall fescue in SE Charlotte is burnt to a crisp. Concerning to see the dryness starting in the Southern Piedmont with summer approaching. View attachment 82012
[/QUOTE
That’s odd, because I’ve been out on the motorcycle all afternoon through Union and east Mecklenburg counties and I was noticing how nice and green everything is. I know it’s been dry but I think we’re still at least a few weeks away from problems if we don’t get any rain. It does look like we might have a good soaker in a few days

Back