• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Looks like 48 for the 20th ... if we can break that feat ... wow .. still look to be 6 or so degrees off and most likely won’t be that cold (unless ?) but yeah interesting enough that I’ll be rooting for it
10/10 that 48 happened under cloudy skies . Your model shows clear sunny skies . Remember they showed 44 for us early April and we hit 49? Verbatim under sunny skies that map says 58. No chance !

We had a record min of 38 on June 8th ... imagine frosty grass on a nice June morning ... only a fools dream now... one day
Dews were well above freezing with that one , temp actually slipped below the dew at RDU. Then of course Greensboro was in the 40s .

99 was the year we hit 100 12 times . Now let’s repeat that pattern and see what we do with all this global warming they talk about . Mess with the bull you get the horns !
Just looked at the temps and I would be ok with 99. Not overly hot May and June hot July and first half of August then summer was over. Where is the sign up sheet.

Then the best winter ever for 99-00. Yep I want

Just looked at the temps and I would be ok with 99. Not overly hot May and June hot July and first half of August then summer was over. Where is the sign up sheet.

Then the best winter ever for 99-00. Yep I want
Lol I have a feeling we’ll roast late esp if the -PDO hangs on, seems like we’ve wanted to roast late the last few years anyways

Lol I have a feeling we’ll roast late esp if the -PDO hangs on, seems like we’ve wanted to roast late the last few years anyways
Can’t be below normal forever . Just won’t happen . We have yet to have any day that was abnormally warm this year , or any stretches really . March was above average but it wasn’t notable . April looks to be below , December - February were below . May will probably be below and maybe June . You can’t keep flipping a coin and getting heads , though Id rather have torched now instead of July but I can’t control it . 94/75 this July at RDU. No scratch that we are breaking august 2007 ... 98/76 at RDU this July .

Back