• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August '22

Finally getting in on some storm action for the first time since returning to Oklahoma. Heaviest is a bit north of here, but any rain is good given how dry it has been.BE7008C9-91B4-4728-A034-A5F95D4F1360.png

Wow a big storm comes from 40 miles away and gets within a half mile and just collapses. An inch or more 1 mile away but barely a drop here. Hopefully the tropics do something soon.

Wow a big storm comes from 40 miles away and gets within a half mile and just collapses. An inch or more 1 mile away but barely a drop here. Hopefully the tropics do something soon.
This is a post I can very much relate to!!

Only in the summer could something like that happen. God I hate summer.

While this is 384 .. it’s certainly nice to finally see some of the first signs of the first fall front that blasts through the country. Truly will be a great day when ever it does end up arriving View attachment 121079
With the global tropics getting more active and interfering with the jet circulations I wouldn't be surprised to see a significant cool shot at some point. The more fun part is going to be the wild model fluctuations and hyper amplification in the extended

Back