• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Arid August

Sudden pop-up resulting from an outflow boundary giving me heavy rain. Not at all what I need in advance of Debby.
I ended up with ~0.5”, meaning I’m ~0.75” MTD.

Last edited:
It started raining around 8:45 and it poured. No rain gauge but over 4 inches.
I finished at 3.5” but my in laws to the south of me around Lake Cooley got almost 5”. The rainfall was a big story but the lightening was what really got me. Every minute the whole sky was lit up like somebody flipped a switch

This summer has been good to us! Ample rain, above normal rains since March! Thank you transitioning La Nina! 132D4022-5C5E-4D1A-B5F4-E75716F062C1.pngF3486D1A-ACA1-4C7F-8A4D-26CFE7683131.png

Ai euro has been the same for about 3 days now it'll be interesting to see how it performs
It also says we bake again after this storm with maybe the hottest temps we have had so far.

Edit: The regular Euro has us baking, the AI Euro is not as hot, but both look dry after Debby.

Back