• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Arid August

Strong thunderstorms have popped along the seabreeze front and are now over downtown as well as N into lower SC. I’ve heard a good bit of thunder but am not getting any rain at least as of yet.
Looks loud, only thing better than a cool fall like night is a good thunderstorm
1000002304.png

Looks loud, only thing better than a cool fall like night is a good thunderstorm
View attachment 150229

Indeed. The heavy rain has slowly slipped S and now it is falling here.

Edit: I ended up with ~1”. I actually got a little bit of new flooding into my garage but I took care of that. I’ve been waiting for them to get out here to replace the garage door’s bottom seal. They’ve had a lot of calls due to Debby backing them up.

Last edited:
Going to be a hot one next week in Georgia. This from FFC :

Daytime highs will return to the mid 90s across much of the area by early to mid
next week as well, with some readings in the upper 90s.

Going to be a hot one next week in Georgia. This from FFC :

Daytime highs will return to the mid 90s across much of the area by early to mid
next week as well, with some readings in the upper 90s.
I told you summer was going to slap us back into reality on the back side of this cool shot

Yeah, new average December high is 62 or so here in Raleigh, 70s wouldn't be that crazy. If it is a really cold Christmas then we might get some rainy upper 40s
What are you talking about ? The average December high in Raleigh is about 55.

Back