• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Arid August

Can you post the actual article so I can click on it?
Disclaimer. This off a Right wing website. So no way shape form trying to start GW debate etc. Just passing along article. Does have good substainted facts about possible Atlantic cooling. Im a big beleiver in weather cycles for the record. And have been waiting to kinda see a decade similar repeat from the 60s-70s Atlantic wise. Think we had a lot of winter blocking episodes back then. Compared to the MIA's for the last decade or so.
Just Info folks thats all, you dont have to agree with narrative. So no need to debate that part.

I cant find " New Scientist" , guys are quoting. Thats one we need. Id like to read it myself.

BullCity any help? He can Probably find it, if anyone can.

Disclaimer. This off a Right wing website. So no way shape form trying to start GW debate etc. Just passing along article. Does have good substainted facts about possible Atlantic cooling. Im a big beleiver in weather cycles for the record. And have been waiting to kinda see a decade similar repeat from the 60s-70s Atlantic wise. Think we had a lot of winter blocking episodes back then. Compared to the MIA's for the last decade or so.
Just Info folks thats all, you dont have to agree with narrative. So no need to debate that part.

Interesting thing about the 60s and 70s is that that period of strong winter blocking episodes came after the 1950s which had a lack of them and thus was a very mild stretch of winters

Since the AMOC is weakening the North Atlantic will cool and the tropics will warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summer is coming back starting late this weekend and will be in force for the next two weeks at least. It looks like the Southwest will feel the brunt of the heat and chances for rain in the Southeast will be limited for the next ten days or so.

One upside to this dry airmass is its really helped dry up a lot of the soggy ground from Debbie. Cutting corn (or what's left of it post drought) got a bit of a late start but is making decent progress now.

Back