• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

88/75 watching the storms to my west, so far none have really gone nuts yet...though that one NNW of Wilson might be the first one to catch a warning if it keeps up....

Northern and western parts of the Triangle can’t draw even a drop of rain from this pattern, much less a soaker. My lawn has that opaque discolored sheen to it. I’ve picked up 0.09” total since July 10.

We now have 2 severe t-storm warnings...I've seen some weak rotation in northern Sampson County. Damaging wind gusts, small hail, frequent lightning all possible with these storms. They are moving east... @wralweather

Severe Thunderstorm Warning: A storm capable of producing damaging wind gusts up to 60 mph is moving east 25 mph. This storm will impact northern Sampson and southern Wayne counties. This storm is also showing signs of weak rotation. This warning expires at 2:15 PM. @WRALWeather

Sag south or outflow plz. We could sure use these in CLT to create some god awful relief. I don’t care if it jacks up humidity. Today was disgusting on my ride
c23362af265af0dcfbdb11858649a5ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornado possible tag on this cell I’m on, saw a shelf cloud and a interesting lowering 0F2C20BD-24D5-485F-AD81-07273947055A.png

BTW, gotta love how we've been gradually eased out of the Marginal Risk area since since the 1st outlook this morning.

What a dumpster fire of a severe weather season.

Back