• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Hope this week brings wide coverage opportunities. We simply dont score with the afternoon/evening variety summertime storms.

Clouds here in concord are so flat and high based and ugly compared to the meaty and juicy cumulus clouds back to the SE

Been getting frequent cracks of thunder for about the past 10 minutes and the skies have darkened, but the storms have been literally forming and moving in every which direction but mine (just a few miles away).

We'll see how this plays out.

(and yes, I did see the hail core that dumped over DFW, blah!!!)

Once again nothing here when under a watch. Not even a clap of thunder or a drop of rain.

Hope this week brings wide coverage opportunities. We simply dont score with the afternoon/evening variety summertime storms.

This. Higher terrain based storms get killed on downslope just west of here and don’t regenerate until hitting the coastal plain trough in SE Wake and Johnston County.

88145AC8-6BB5-4EDE-9BC1-4B056D89A563.png
Tuesday has some potential for a widespread steady heavy rain event ?
GFS looks good for y’all! My Shetleyness continues!?

• Love
Reactions: SD
Back