• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Waterspout
338cf6d999dbe02f4adaac530f771a47.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

The threat looks real for overnight thunderstorms Friday into Saturday .. certainly will give a lot more a good soaking compared to the disappointment the past couple days brought .. regardless we score another cool day tomorrow before a return to average summer heat ??

Well the rain gauge on my PWS decided to crap out at a horrible time. CoCoRaHS says I've had 4.27" in the last 24 hours. Still have at least a couple of hours of ongoing moderate-heavy rain. It shows 8.32" since 8/1/21. Looks like the 8-10" forecast for this event will verify pretty good may even go over.

Last edited:
The threat looks real for overnight thunderstorms Friday into Saturday .. certainly will give a lot more a good soaking compared to the disappointment the past couple days brought .. regardless we score another cool day tomorrow before a return to average summer heat ??
Yeah if we get a moisture plume like the Nam and euro have we should have a decent amount of convection and rain. Have to watch how far NW the higher dews get but we could offset lower dews with a sfc low and reasonably strong trough

Back