• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/24-3/26 possible severe wx

What is the situation with the Atlanta area later tonight I’ve heard little to no information on what to expect? Are we actually only going be in a marginal severe threat with these temps?

What is the situation with the Atlanta area later tonight I’ve heard little to no information on what to expect? Are we actually only going be in a marginal severe threat with these temps?
Looks like it could be much more significant, My temp has gone up 11 degrees in 45 minutes.

Atlanta currently is in the Slight risk area per NWS but just pay attention outside if your in the upper 60's and 70's and it feels soupy outside you know they environment is set for severe weather. There is no wedge in place like last week so no direct assistance to keeping the air-mass cooler outside of some clouds and rain but even without sun you got the southern winds pushing warming air up.

Back