• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/24-3/26 possible severe wx

Sun beginning to come out in ATL...No wedge today....
been rain g here all morning and its nice and cool. no way the atmoshere will have time to destabilize by this afternoon. models are headed toward another bust here in my local area
ok cool guess it’s another dud for everybody then . It’s coolish here in Ga too.

ok cool guess it’s another dud for everybody then . It’s coolish here in Ga too.
Very Very bad take

Already a TVS shown storm in Cedartown GA and it's way earlier then expected for GA plus 2nd round is the main line for GA it will be warming into mid 70s by end of day plenty enough energy

Very Very bad take

Already a TVS shown storm in Cedartown GA and it's way earlier then expected for GA plus 2nd round is the main line for GA it will be warming into mid 70s by end of day plenty enough energy
Very Very bad take

I will keep an eye on it but even pros are sSuing the main line will be dying off by the time it gets to my area. Sometimes it’s hard to know what to believe. Because live pretty close to AL line.

I will keep an eye on it but even pros are sSuing the main line will be dying off by the time it gets to my area. Sometimes it’s hard to know what to believe. Because live pretty close to AL line.

N GA may escape the worse, that's a pretty stout cloud deck over that area. It'll be interesting to see how much clearing can occur before sunset. Still got ways to go. But we've busted in our area because of similar factors.

SPC Probability Table:

Probability of 2 or more tornadoes: > 95%
Probability of 1 or more strong (EF2-EF5) tornadoes: > 95%
Probability of 10 or more severe wind events: 90%
Probability of 1 or more wind events > 65 knots: 80%
Probability of 10 or more severe hail events: 80%
Probability of 1 or more hailstones > 2 inches: 60%

Back