• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thread title ever in the July thread

gfs_asnow_seus_59.png

Headed to KDH on Saturday. Seeing if ? will meet me a Bojangles on the way through Chapel Hill.

Yay for arena football near me! ??B2A92A10-A911-4B17-B444-52306412A751.png

I’m glad we are having a normal summer this year, it’s the first normal summer since 1972.

Usually, summer starts March 21 with nonstop 95s, but this year it started on June 21 like normal. Hopefully we get a normal fall and it’s 40s and 50s for highs come September with our first snowfall come October 15 like we used to do in 1972. These 85s are brutal wish it was 45 every day.

I’m glad we are having a normal summer this year, it’s the first normal summer since 1972.

Usually, summer starts March 21 with nonstop 95s, but this year it started on June 21 like normal. Hopefully we get a normal fall and it’s 40s and 50s for highs come September with our first snowfall come October 15 like we used to do in 1972. These 85s are brutal wish it was 45 every day.
This the rare whamby post in summer complaining about not warm enough temps during a hot stretch. There's a place waaay down south where all the bad people go, maybe that will be warm enough for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back