• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a drop yesterday evening or overnight. Ridiculous! Thursday will be 2 weeks without a drop and I'll definitely make that now. How long will the streak go? 3 weeks? The rest of the month?

Thanks! Cars is my other hobby! It's an expensive hobby but way less annoying than weather! Amazing that the hobby thats free for the most part ,besides a few paid subscriptions here and there is probably the one taking a few years off my life ??
Lol how true that is. Why do we have to like thunderstorms and snow so much?!

So the water is warmer than average? Too bad you didn't quote a reputable source. Is there any way to verify this data?

Did you even read the CNN article?

They're literally quoting the words from people at NOAA based on data cited from NOAA...

How much more of a "reputable source" do you need?

Did you even read the CNN article?

They're literally quoting the words from people at NOAA based on data cited from NOAA...

How much more of a "reputable source" do you need?
The same NOAA that lies about the data they collect, misrepresents the data, on purpose, to support an agenda...that's what I'm talking about. I would look for an independent source, someone not affiliate with our government. Our government employs men who think they are women and cross dressers that steal women's clothes at the airport. CNN is their marketing arm.

Regardless, warmer than average water around Florida means tropical formation should be booming in August through November! If the trough in the east switches to the west, look out Florida panhandle!

The same NOAA that lies about the data they collect, misrepresents the data, on purpose, to support an agenda...that's what I'm talking about. I would look for an independent source, someone not affiliate with our government. Our government employs men who think they are women and cross dressers that steal women's clothes at the airport. CNN is their marketing arm.

Regardless, warmer than average water around Florida means tropical formation should be booming in August through November! If the trough in the east switches to the west, look out Florida panhandle!
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back