• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go!

These days, a conspiracy theory is just the truth in 6 months!
200w.gif

Go!

giphy.gif

By the time this rolls around and if it verifies next week I'll be pushing 3 weeks without rain so that should go ahead and finish the lawn. God I hate summer!Screenshot_20230714_130230_The Weather Channel.jpg

I've pretty much given up here. I have that believe it when I see it attitude now towards rain like most on here have with snow. I struggle at times every year but this summer is absolutely pathetic because it's not even a dry summer for the Carolina's yet here I am at the midway point with 50% of average rainfall. 3.7 inches since June 1st and I blew it again today. KGSP - Super-Res Reflectivity 1, 5_43 PM.gif

Last one of the day for the ones who are enjoying my failure. Close enough to get a flood advisory yet it never even clouded up here. Scorching hot and sunny right now. Lmfao
Screenshot_20230714_185217_The Weather Channel.jpg

If somebody don't believe this is the hardest place to get rain on this board in summer maybe this will convince you. Solid line from NC to GA and the only break is over me. Question is will it fill in before it completely passes? I'd be shocked if it did
Screenshot_20230715_190248_RadarScope.jpg

If somebody don't believe this is the hardest place to get rain on this board in summer maybe this will convince you. Solid line from NC to GA and the only break is over me. Question is will it fill in before it completely passes? I'd be shocked if it did
View attachment 135773
It's going to try with that ofb collision that just happened, it's spreading north on the CAE and rdu radars

So Bolbeat came to Dubuque last night! Outside concert, great show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back