• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

You are about to be in Tallahassee though! They get some chilly mornings , think chillier than Charleston even but their highs tend to be warmer . Flip flops all winter .
Saw it 13 one morning when i was there, Tho i'm not convinced the thermometer on the bank marquee was 100% accurate, but it was COOOLD>

We can't even get a GFS fantasy land TC....

1659490253728-jpeg.120381

Dont you just love it when we've had a dry late summer, and finally a front comes close enough to provide rain, but you have a tropical storm closing in too, and the boundary pushes the tropical storm away and you're left with sinking air and no rain from either system...
Look, yall can clown this all day long. Ive been dry as a bone, and just watch a system move in from the west and get dried out bc some TS comes close and we're left with nothing but dry sinking air. All I need is for one of them to get out of the way.

Clown at it. Lol

Yellow radar returns but not a drop. Driest summer ever continues here.

At least Brick manages a storm or two when they don't call for it.

I don't get rain when they forecast it, and I dont get rain when its not forecasted. Yes, I suck.

It's really a hastle trying to clear out brush in the summer, literally feels like you only move forward a few feet a day. I really enjoy clearing out trails and eventually will make a food plot for the deer, have given up on buying 50 pound bags of deer corn because they would eat it all in less than a week and really cost me some money to feed them, going to till up some land near the creek bed on my property and put a salt block and trail down there, not sure exactly what I want to grow, but my top two right now are alfalfa and clover. Pretty sure those are some of the deers favorite grass. Already got many wild berries growing around. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we get a colder fall, so the brush dies sooner. Built a 200 linear foot fence for my doggos as well since moving in ?.

It's really a hastle trying to clear out brush in the summer, literally feels like you only move forward a few feet a day. I really enjoy clearing out trails and eventually will make a food plot for the deer, have given up on buying 50 pound bags of deer corn because they would eat it all in less than a week and really cost me some money to feed them, going to till up some land near the creek bed on my property and put a salt block and trail down there, not sure exactly what I want to grow, but my top two right now are alfalfa and clover. Pretty sure those are some of the deers favorite grass. Already got many wild berries growing around. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we get a colder fall, so the brush dies sooner. Built a 200 linear foot fence for my doggos as well since moving in ?.
Damn bro ! I forgot all about you!
There hasn’t been a lot of kidney beans this summer! Welcome back!
Plant an apple tree and an oak tree, for the deer

Back