• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best temp map graphics ever. Before they changed it, 40s was the neutral color, not the 50s, like it eventually became. That was the right way. 30s should have stayed the first shade of blue like shown here. Oh, and 1990 still looks a lot like winters today lol and Mike's hair is the best!

20220522_065034.jpg

Best temp map graphics ever. Before they changed it, 40s was the neutral color, not the 50s, like it eventually became. That was the right way. 30s should have stayed the first shade of blue like shown here. Oh, and 1990 still looks a lot like winters today lol and Mike's hair is the best!

View attachment 118671

10s into S Texas for lows on Dec 24? Hell I can't even get lows in the 10s at anytime here anymore. Yeah that doesn't look like current winters to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 118671
Is that Jeff Morrow?

Is there a Whamby after dark still? Somebody post a link, thanks

Its good to see these two areas getting some rain. Hopefully at least the mountains see more to keep the two lakes that provide water to most of metro Atlanta sustainable this summer.

1653267665839.png

View attachment 118671
Those were my favorite temp graphic maps also. Wish they were still around. Living in the best times back then and didn't even know it. Those we're the days. I sure miss them.

Those were my favorite temp graphic maps also. Wish they were still around. Living in the best times back then and didn't even know it. Those we're the days. I sure miss them.
I know! I love watching the old clips, especially the Christmas ones.

My favorite TWC graphics were the forecast icons used from 1998 to 2006, specifically the ones for:

*Heavy Snow
*Strong T'Storms
*Thundersnow

You knew a fun weather day was all but guaranteed when they appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back