• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well two more on last Wednesday and triplets today puts us at nine total so far.

#nubianextravaganza

Attachments

• F91C52D4-A29D-4B63-B0FE-FDB7A788B974.jpeg
    F91C52D4-A29D-4B63-B0FE-FDB7A788B974.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20
Amazes me how certain News after investigation gets burried by MSM. Unreal whats been reported about the run up to the coronovirus. Make you sick to your stomach.

But look what else gets burried.

My internet has been acting like garbage today, so that's fun.

It's better now, but I had to use a fair chunk of data (yeah, I probably should have unlimited but don't because reasons).

My internet has been acting like garbage today, so that's fun.

It's better now, but I had to use a fair chunk of data (yeah, I probably should have unlimited but don't because reasons).
Are you still on the first minute is free and each additional minute is $0.75 long distance plan?

Are you still on the first minute is free and each additional minute is $0.75 long distance plan?

When I was referring to data, I was talking about internet data.

I have 2 GB worth of data per every billing period for the phone.

It's usually not an issue unless my Wi-Fi is down.

When I was referring to data, I was talking about internet data.

I have 2 GB worth of data per every billing period for the phone.

It's usually not an issue unless my Wi-Fi is down.
?

Dial-up is rough! AT&T Fiber is pretty good in Raleigh.

Lol, it isn't Dial-up, it's DSL.

A technician came over and wasn't able to fix it yesterday and if it isn't fixed in a few days, we'll probably be switching to xFinity.

It's likely coming anyway. I "think" I live too far out for a fiber service as I checked on Verizon FIOS and AT&T is sunsetting DSL.

Last edited:
Lol, it isn't Dial-up, it's DSL.

A technician came over and wasn't able to fix it yesterday and if it isn't fixed in a few days, we'll probably be switching to XFinity.

It's likely coming anyway. I "think" I live too far out for a fiber service as I checked on Verizon FIOS and AT&T is sunsetting DSL.
You better get it fixed. You won't be able to do your classes online ☹️

Something was wrong with the old router and power cord. Switching to a new router and cord fixed the issue, the thing that's crazy is that the technician did not think to try the new cord, we did, and it was this that did the trick.

We're still going to switch to cable internet by the end of this week. It'll be a lot cheaper, which was a bit of a surprise, and should be faster because AT&T DSL is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back