• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just won a Championship. We haven’t been back to work since. Sorry. Go Dawgs!
Guess that must be uncommon for Georgia huh? Alabama it's all business we're used to it ??. Lol but foreal staying in Athens right now and the data is doo-doo in a toilet.

Heck yea y’all will be back every year until Saban leaves. I’m just happy we got 1. I don’t expect many more and that ok.
I do feel like Kirby has the program in the right place to compete and be back in it pretty often. I expect you guys will win more championships. Recruiting lights out

I do feel like Kirby has the program in the right place to compete and be back in it pretty often. I expect you guys will win more championships. Recruiting lights out
Ive always felt Kirby has been sketchy. Hopefully there's not investigations or problems eventually for the program. Maybe it's faulty intuition but I've felt like he's the person to do anything to win.

Just haven't felt that good for the past couple days.

Well actually, I woke up feeling fine today, and then had this bad headache that has gotten a little better now with no action taken by me (I was going to take a Tylenol if it didn't get better before laying down and may still do so).

Can we post about events happening in America in the Ukraine thread and it not be considered political? The posts that you deleted were not political. Real American events going on concerning OUR constitution and our truckers. Not a left or right thing and the poster stated so. What was the problem with it?

Can we post about events happening in America in the Ukraine thread and it not be considered political? The posts that you deleted were not political. Real American events going on concerning OUR constitution and our truckers. Not a left or right thing and the poster stated so. What was the problem with it?
Yeah sure just have to make sure you keep it down the middle and topical. I'd really like to see no links back to gettr and nothing with revolution and tyranny in the posts in all caps. Remember we have web hosts to answer to

Last edited:
Is bantering about a truck convoy against rules, not banter? There was nothing polotical
I didn't delete them but the links back to gettr is something I would like to see avoided in the future and really less links to social media all together. Otherwise if you guys want to talk about it go ahead but realize we have to answer to people so these will be moderated and any escalation between members or things we do not find suitable will be dealt with quickly. Thanks

Last edited:
This is random, but eh, why not...

Man, if Jermaine Burton stays healthy during the college football season, I'm afraid there's going to be a lot of saltiness from Georgia fans over him. There are so many people that are trying to downplay his abilities, and I think it's just because they're very mad that he transferred to a sworn enemy, even if he didn't have the "stats", you could see the talent in him.

That being said, he's not Jameson Williams. But unless he gets injured, he has a very good shot at 1000 yards receiving, and many are not going to be happy about that.

Georgia should be fine without him and outside of the potential issue it presents in recruiting, I don't really care if he plays well against everybody outside of Georgia. But he was a loss and fans are downplaying it because they're mad. I think the season when it comes will be a minor step back, but I've felt that way for a while, and mostly feel that way because the defense will be young.

Is anyone familiar with Sensor Pro by Oria? It is a thermometer/hygrometer remote sensor that can be seen via Bluetooth on your phone. Normal price is $20 and it is on sale for $10.

Anyone here have any Oria wx product?

Reed Timmer May need to buy a house in Alabama!!! Seems like it’s the new tornado alley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back