• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rap just isn't really my thing, and it isn't just because of my dad. There are songs here and there that I like that are rap, but most of my differences from my parents in music come in alternative rock, although my mom kinda likes Daughtry lol.

Then my dad just HATES rap. There's only one song that he likes that is a rap song. It is #$%# the Police.

I didn't even give the halftime show a try, but I'm mostly not a fan of rap.

Heard my dad question if whether that was the worst halftime show ever.
If your under 40, you probably didn’t get it! Some of the greatest rappers of all time! --------

If your under 40, you probably didn’t get it! Some of the greatest rappers of all time! --------
Yeah. Kendrick aside, those are some of the most influential musicians of all time and not just by rap standards. All on one stage. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are California west coast Icons. Dre and NWA put Compton on the map 30+ years ago. His impacts go beyond music. He’s a literal cultural icon. One of the main reasons hip hop ever went main stream in the first place. Eminem arguably the greatest rapper of all time. 50 cent (east coast) also has a Grammy. A lot of star power out there tonight. Probably the most you’ll ever see on stage at one time.

In my opinion...Poison, Motley Crue, and Def Leppard should've started their Stadium tour last night at the Fixed Bowl. Oh well, I'll see them in Atlanta in June. Hope Vince has been working out so he can last a few songs. Hopefully Tommy Lee won't get nekkid. :p

In my opinion...Poison, Motley Crue, and Def Leppard should've started their Stadium tour last night at the Fixed Bowl. Oh well, I'll see them in Atlanta in June. Hope Vince has been working out so he can last a few songs. Hopefully Tommy Lee won't get nekkid. :p
Vince Neil and Mick Mars, might be dead

I was half asleep through the whole super bowl, the halftime show was meh, rap isn't my thing but it was cool seeing all of those famous names collab.

I petition, MCR, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, and Panic! at the Disco to perform next year lol.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back