• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, fire at fertilizer plant. 6500 evacuated in Winston.
This is bad . The poor folks at the QVC distribution center in Rocky Mount were laid off after the fire. All 2000 of them. Wonder how many are employed here

The forum is now laid out more clear and we have an archive section for all the old content (mainly for the search feature/engines).

Even went back to the old forum node list on the homepage since we had complaints about that too.

When I made the freakin' suggestion and feedback thread, I was intending to work on making the website better with you know.. useful stuff like a new design, dark mode, and other features... but people just complained instead ever since.

Meh.

I will not be making another suggestion/feedback thread. #itsova
I would love a dark mode!

For some reason I am locked out of my Facebook account. I have followed the steps they have sent me to unlock my account 3 times and everytime I have completed them and FB has sent me a new code to unlock my account and I apply it, FB tells me my account is locked. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can't find a customer service number or an email where I can contact them and explain to them I am doing everything they have required and it is still not working.

For some reason I am locked out of my Facebook account. I have followed the steps they have sent me to unlock my account 3 times and everytime I have completed them and FB has sent me a new code to unlock my account and I apply it, FB tells me my account is locked. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can't find a customer service number or an email where I can contact them and explain to them I am doing everything they have required and it is still not working.

Sometime the mobile links work better. Try through this and see what happens: https://mobile.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover

If it tells you to "please log out of Facebook before viewing this page" then something is borked somewhere.

Was just told "there is no way temps are changing faster than anticipated" via facebook. ...Guess I better go buy some smokes even though I dont smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back