• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would just outright say what the hell went on.
Heelyes changed his avatar to mimic Buckeye and Burns. We joked that he was actually them in disguise. I have no idea if they have actually visited the site as guests or random members, though I suspect they have. I mean, why wouldn't you if you love weather and if this is the only real game in town for SE weather discussion anymore?

I'm so burnt out with my job.... with that said, yesterday was my 27th anniversary here. 2 yrs and 3 months until I can retire with full benefits. I actually could go now with reduced benefits but it's way too much money to leave on the table

I'm so burnt out with my job.... with that said, yesterday was my 27th anniversary here. 2 yrs and 3 months until I can retire with full benefits. I actually could go now with reduced benefits but it's way too much money to leave on the table
What? I thought you were like only 27 years old.

What? I thought you were like only 27 years old.
781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008.jpg

is it too early to get the blend of models accumulation map out lmao
I think the GFS has already trended in this direction just taking steps in doing so, as Shawn mentioned we probably end up with a blend. With models speeding up arrival of precip due to progressive pattern, weaker with less qpf seems right. Probably a minor event for someone Central to eastern Carolina's. Early guess

I guess I live under a rock. I never saw no pig runnin around at the interstate. For months?? Wow.
I was packing up eggs to ship with old newspapers from Dec. Piddle Lig Piddle Lig. LOL!E298D58E-F57E-42BC-9D71-0953B0CE3092.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back