• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so burnt out with my job.... with that said, yesterday was my 27th anniversary here. 2 yrs and 3 months until I can retire with full benefits. I actually could go now with reduced benefits but it's way too much money to leave on the table
Aren’t you in the mental health field? Maybe that was a different person I’m thinking of….

Anybody else have to sign a non-compete? I like my company and they have treated me very well, but it's hard to imagine me living where I am forever. I signed when they offered me partial ownership so they kind of have me by the ?. Didn't know if anybody else had experience with them.

Anybody else have to sign a non-compete? I like my company and they have treated me very well, but it's hard to imagine me living where I am forever. I signed when they offered me partial ownership so they kind of have me by the ?. Didn't know if anybody else had experience with them.
Yep, sucks. How long is it for?

Basically as long I'm a shareholder. I get additional shares yearly, and divesting really isn't a thing until your at that age. What's your sentence?
1 year and or the release of stocks/assets associated to said company. I've had sell off assets few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back