• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi, reference. Hopefully they dont get gas lit when they get there. But in case they do. Clearly stated purpose from the beginning.

“We are coming peacefully, and we’re going to do this lawfully and constitutionally,” Sefcik said. “I want the rest of the world to know our plans, so there’s no lying about who and what we are.”

“On behalf of Freedom Convoy 2022, we are asking you to end the state of emergency. End the mandates once and for all,” Sefcik continued. “Sir, the world is watching us because they know if what’s happening in Canada happens to us here in the land of the free, then freedom as we know it is gone.” (RELATED: Police On Horseback Trample ‘Freedom Convoy’ Protesters In Canada)

Guys,
Ukraine thread is locked. Thanks a bunch ... it was the only place one could get info and such to filter and digest without some broadcast spin ...
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 6.38.48 PM.png
@SD - Please open it back up ...

Phil

Reactions: SD
I just started Yellowstone is it worth my next 30 days?
Omg... my mother watches it over and over and then tells me the language in Ozark is just sooo foul... anyway I don't like Yellowstone because it's all grouchy rich people. I do however watch 1883 which is supposed to be about the Yellowstone peoples ancestors traveling to Oregon.... my 2 cents

Alright so everybody ready for Golf weather right….
People still play golf? Ballantyne Country Club is building office and residential on their golf course because membership dropped so much. I actually got got hole in one when I was 13 at McCandless in Salisbury NC. My Grandfather taught me the game.

People still play golf? Ballantyne Country Club is building office and residential on their golf course because membership dropped so much. I actually got got hole in one when I was 13 at McCandless in Salisbury NC. My Grandfather taught me the game.
How many years ago was that? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back