• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It cracks me up seeing Excessive Heat Warnings in the Northwest with highs in low 90s and dewpoints in the low to mid 60s in Seattle. Those folks wouldn't survive in the south.
Better get used to it. A lot of places getting the jungle air that aren't acclimated. I'm sitting at a 76 dew point right now with a 106 HI before noon. What would that be for them?

Last edited:
When are we going to start analyzing the 22/23 winter outlooks?? I can’t wait!

----**g Covid. Just great. I'm so tired of Covid! Managed to go 2 1/2 years without getting it until now.

I got it last September. Crazy thing was the day I officially had it was the day they stopped paying for the time off from work. I always said that COVID was hiding behind one of my trees for a year and half and that day it said, “Ok, get em boys!!” Get better soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally had it lined up where I was at my parents during a wet stretch. Endless stretches of Chants with some as big as I’ve ever seen. Left them for next time and got these prime specimens with no worms.

Attachments

• D769D911-2947-4938-BA8B-DD1E91319DD3.jpeg
    D769D911-2947-4938-BA8B-DD1E91319DD3.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Yeah, it ain't gon' rain. Blew past that forecast high of 87. Meanwhile, training over the northeast part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back