• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick was on to something when he said best chances are when something comes up unexpected. A long stretch of forecasted rain yielded nothing.

Lame. Well boys it’s been 2.5 years but I finally got the Covids again. So far I just feel “bluh”. Only way I can describe it. Let’s see how tomorrow goes.
Update. Just pushmowed the fescue for about 90 minutes. I think I’m going to make it.

I put it near the top of fast food burgers. Certainly you can get a better one at a lot of site down areas but in it's class it is good.

^^^This is a fair take.

It's miles away better than the other generic fast food burger chains, aside from In-N-Out and Cook Out.

I feel pretty good today, 90%, but the wife just tested positive this morning. This is her first time with Covid.

Fuddruckers is probably my favorite burger. I could smash a half pounder with nacho cheese right now..

I love Buc-ees but both times I went it was so crowded. Next time i'll go early or late in the day and not on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back