• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
December is expected to be cold and stormy nationwide, and an active storm pattern is anticipated to develop and stick around for most of the winter season over the eastern half of the country ---- Farmers Almanac
Can’t blow your wad in December! Hopefully it’s wrong!

So, I know we’ve been over this before, but since I’m stretching and waking back up in here as the summer season winds down….is there a way we can get a dark mode on this forum? It would be great for the late night model watching/pbp crew. ??

So, I know we’ve been over this before, but since I’m stretching and waking back up in here as the summer season winds down….is there a way we can get a dark mode on this forum? It would be great for the late night model watching/pbp crew. ??
Talk to @Shawn about that. He's our only tech guy.

I think it was in the works, but he never got around to it.

That’s what I’m talking about! I could polish off a pounder hangover burger! With the fried egg, cheese , bacon and avocado! And large fry! I miss fuddruckers! ?
We have a burger place here called bad daddy's that has a helluva bison burger. Big slab of cheddar 3 slices of bacon as many mushrooms and onion straws as you can pile on. Delicious

Attachments

• 20200602_204131.jpg
    20200602_204131.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Resized_20191214_134458_4227.jpeg
    Resized_20191214_134458_4227.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 7
We have a burger place here called bad daddy's that has a helluva bison burger. Big slab of cheddar 3 slices of bacon as many mushrooms and onion straws as you can pile on. Delicious
There was a bad daddy’s in SC! They do have great burgers!! The best steak of my entire life, was a Buffalo steak, at a restaurant called Saskatoon, in Greenville SC! They specialize in wild game, also had Ostrich

Taking my 5 year old camping on the parkway this weekend. I used to go with my dad a lot but haven’t been in years. Any tips/tricks on taking a kid camping? I honestly just don’t want him to hate it.

Taking my 5 year old camping on the parkway this weekend. I used to go with my dad a lot but haven’t been in years. Any tips/tricks on taking a kid camping? I honestly just don’t want him to hate it.
I worried about it to but my son entertained himself pretty good. He loved the campfire the most.

Well, 3 years in the making, I got the damn Covid! Fully vaxed and boosted! First time getting it! ???
Mild symptoms so far, just started symptoms yesterday

Well, 3 years in the making, I got the damn Covid! Fully vaxed and boosted! First time getting it! ???
You’ll be fine in a day or two. Headache, body aches, sweating. Worst part is the sinus infection that might follow. I didn’t have that too bad but my wife did. You’ll be back eating Fuddruckers in no time ?

Just got over it bustle have lingering cough 3 weeks later. Hope you get better soon, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back