• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else here (besides me) still COVID-free *AND* unvaccinated?
Unvaccinated but I’ve had Covid twice. Once at the beginning of the pandemic and once last week. Neither were very taxing illnesses. For me at least. Literally most of my family just had it. Me, my wife, my 5 year old, my 9 month old, my mom, my brother, my step dad. Everyone was symptomatic but no one had any complications beyond mild flu symptoms. We are all hard headed and unvaccinated.

You’ll be fine in a day or two. Headache, body aches, sweating. Worst part is the sinus infection that might follow. I didn’t have that too bad but my wife did. You’ll be back eating Fuddruckers in no time ?
I just got a cough out of nowhere yesterday and today my whole body, joints and everything was in so much pain. And cough was non stop. Went to the urgent care and tested positive! Anxious to get over this

I just got a cough out of nowhere yesterday and today my whole body, joints and everything was in so much pain. And cough was non stop. Went to the urgent care and tested positive! Anxious to get over this
Definitely keep a cough drop in your mouth. That hack will give you a bad sore throat in no time

Unvaccinated but I’ve had Covid twice. Once at the beginning of the pandemic and once last week. Neither were very taxing illnesses. For me at least. Literally most of my family just had it. Me, my wife, my 5 year old, my 9 month old, my mom, my brother, my step dad. Everyone was symptomatic but no one had any complications beyond mild flu symptoms. We are all hard headed and unvaccinated.
Unvaccinated and had it once, fairly mild symptoms, fever for 24 hours some weakness, cold like stuff and then just fine

Had it at least twice and possibly three times and then was forced to get the vaccine. Delta was the worst but wasn’t bad. Mostly stomach issues, aches and pains with one bad night. Still can’t smell or taste good after a year.

Never got covid(that I know of anyway... But some of my allergies could have been I never tested) but the night I got the J&J vaccine(only because my parents were visiting and they were vaccinated)was the worst night of my life... So yeah I won't be doing that again(I still don't know what that was almost a year and a half later). I was fine for the most part the next day but like yikes

I always figured I was fine because for the first 2 years of the pandemic I worked at Walmart lol where no one was being tested

No rain for 6 weeks, and you get one big storm and half the people are like 'Drought Over!'
Indeed. It's great that things likely green up after a storm in the middle of a dry period but what quality of wetting did the soil profile and root zone actually get? If you get 1 inch of rain in 30 minutes unless your lawn is completely flat you lost a % to run off so you aren't able to wet to a foot. So instead of wetting to a foot and being able to go 7 days without signs of dry stress again you might only get 3 days

Indeed. It's great that things likely green up after a storm in the middle of a dry period but what quality of wetting did the soil profile and root zone actually get? If you get 1 inch of rain in 30 minutes unless your lawn is completely flat you lost a % to run off so you aren't able to wet to a foot. So instead of wetting to a foot and being able to go 7 days without signs of dry stress again you might only get 3 days
I got 1.5 days of greenup before drought stress came back today. I don't even know if I want to bother watering again. I mean it'd be great time from the perspective of lawn care, but I just don't know if there's much point.

I miss tracking something Winter storm/ Hurricanes. Miss the short range model watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back