• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty good today, 90%, but the wife just tested positive this morning. This is her first time with Covid.

Fuddruckers is probably my favorite burger. I could smash a half pounder with nacho cheese right now..
That’s what I’m talking about! I could polish off a pounder hangover burger! With the fried egg, cheese , bacon and avocado! And large fry! I miss fuddruckers! ?

Yeah I was staying in a hotel and it was the only thing around open at 11:00 I think I was in the drive-thru for 30 minutes

I actually like their breakfast better and sometimes I'll stop there before I start doordash at lunch(it's right near a bunch of restaurants that are popular so I can sit there and see what comes up for a few minutes) but lately they take so long I end up having to rush to eat or eat in the car because it's time to start working by then

I'm cautiously optimistic July may have been the worst heat here but it's definitely not much better either

The only positive this month is we know summer is on its last legs
Yeah but otherwise it's boring, hot, long, just blah. We need a federal holiday thrown in there to break up the monotony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back