• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UPS, the USPS, the FedEx, and the Amazons are perhaps the most inefficient delivery operations on the planet. Working from home for nearly a year and a half, I have been able to get a good read on the action. There are no less than 5-10 of each rolling through my neighborhood every day, with the exception of the USPS, which comes through a lesser extent of about 3 times per day.
FedEx is the worst . Amazon and UPS are good .

Ive

I’ve been waiting on my replacement CC since 8/9/21. Smh. USPS sucks balls. On my 3rd try. Now they say it should arrive by Sept 5th, it’s 9/1/21. We will see.

USPS is absolute garbage.

FedEx is the worst . Amazon and UPS are good .

I have never had a problem with delivery with either of those. But I just can't get over watching the UPS truck roar through the hood like 10 times per day.

USPS is absolute garbage.

I have never had a problem with delivery with either of those. But I just can't get over watching the UPS truck roar through the hood like 10 times per day.
That’s good , UPS will actually deliver ! FedEx will never deliver your package , drive past your house with the package and see you, then the operations center will tell you to wait for tomorrow maybe he will get it .

That’s good , UPS will actually deliver ! FedEx will never deliver your package , drive past your house with and see you, then the operations center will tell you to wait for tomorrow maybe he will get it .
Wasn't it you two or three months ago that had to go up to the FedEx office to get a package that never arrived???

Wasn't it you two or three months ago that had to go up to the FedEx office to get a package that never arrived???
Yep! The driver drove past me , I saw him, he reported he made an attempt ( he didn’t ) and it was our fault ( it wasn’t he didn’t have to knock and regardless I was outside ) then I was told to drive to center , they swore he wouldn’t be there before they closed and I should leave . I left at 740 he got back in at 745…. Then finally next day they delivered later in the afternoon. I was paranoid and stood outside all day till it got there.

I need these! Start the raffle!3FFBB8C7-D7AA-403E-ADEF-3B9E419E3A49.png

Y’all cannot down vote my drought post .. we were promised significant drought and got not even an extreme classification once BS
Who promised significant drought? You're the only one that ever used that word and it was to justify your own false drought comments. C'mon nickyb, do better

Who promised significant drought? You're the only one that ever used that word and it was to justify your own false drought comments. C'mon nickyb, do better
Okay the words significant drought never came across but “drought” in general was talked about a lot and I was the only one saying we weren’t going to have to deal with it actually me and @GaWx .. you all played with “low soil moisture” “high evaporation rates” “sun angle” to justify your false drought comments for WEEKS while I was shamed for saying otherwise .. all we got was western NC being abnormally dry and who cares about that? It’s only @smast16 over there … also would love for you to point me to my “false drought comments” nothing I said was ever far from what actually ended up happening … only saying this much about it cause it’s whammy and y’all hurt my FEELINGS ? ?

Okay the words significant drought never came across but “drought” in general was talked about a lot and I was the only one saying we weren’t going to have to deal with it actually me and @GaWx .. you all played with “low soil moisture” “high evaporation rates” “sun angle” to justify your false drought comments for WEEKS while I was shamed for saying otherwise .. all we got was western NC being abnormally dry and who cares about that? It’s only @smast16 over there … also would love for you to point me to my “false drought comments” nothing I said was ever far from what actually ended up happening … only saying this much about it cause it’s whammy and y’all hurt my FEELINGS ? ?
violin-tiny.gif

obvious these September fronts stalling in the gulf or Bahamas could spawn going into September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back