• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh OK. I just looked at the ad stuff and you shouldn't be getting pop-ups it should just be banners. Do you mind sending me screen shots? The ad people send us pissy grams in our email daily anyway so I can send them one back
We should do raffles! Like high end weather stations , gift cards, stuff like that! ‘ tickets’ are 5-10$ a pop, I mean a good weather station is 300-500$ I’m guessing?? Sell 60 tickets, you keep profits!

always great on paper until they only sell 20 tickets and get stuck with a loss.
They make bank on these fishing sites I’m on. Buy a set of 4 reels, cost them about 800-1000$, then they put up 60 spots, people DM or just out and say I want 3 and 47, spots are 30$ a pop! Those spots fill up in an hour . If you’re in the market for a 1000$ set of reels, then 30$ for a chance to win, is not that bad!

The UPS, the USPS, the FedEx, and the Amazons are perhaps the most inefficient delivery operations on the planet. Working from home for nearly a year and a half, I have been able to get a good read on the action. There are no less than 5-10 of each rolling through my neighborhood every day, with the exception of the USPS, which comes through a lesser extent of about 3 times per day.

The UPS, the USPS, the FedEx, and the Amazons are perhaps the most inefficient delivery operations on the planet. Working from home for nearly a year and a half, I have been able to get a good read on the action. There are no less than 5-10 of each rolling through my neighborhood every day, with the exception of the USPS, which comes through a lesser extent of about 3 times per day.
Ehhhh

Ive
I’ve been waiting on my replacement CC since 8/9/21. Smh. USPS sucks balls. On my 3rd try. Now they say it should arrive by Sept 5th, it’s 9/1/21. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back