• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably like 20 inches I’d guess . He constantly sees things as too little … too small… big overcompensator for a lot of things …
I bet he's gotten the least amount of anybody on here. Every time he posted the radar it was always going around his house.

We might be able to turn the ads off or make the ad bar much smaller if we went to a donation model. The money from the initial donation drive went into paying for the current upgraded server and software. DJF basically paid the bills for much of 2021 and we will come out close to even. We are going to have to upgrade the server again before winter as we have about maxed out or we will have to go with a 3rd party image uploading host which will make that suck and we will lose old images. I'm not sure how you guys feel about that so let me know just wanted to be transparent about where we are

When I get on here on my phone and click on a topic, a pop up ad comes up. I have to exit it off to read the posts. Just noticed it today
Ugh OK. I just looked at the ad stuff and you shouldn't be getting pop-ups it should just be banners. Do you mind sending me screen shots? The ad people send us pissy grams in our email daily anyway so I can send them one back

Ugh OK. I just looked at the ad stuff and you shouldn't be getting pop-ups it should just be banners. Do you mind sending me screen shots? The ad people send us pissy grams in our email daily anyway so I can send them one back
I can’t get it to do it now! Shawn is quick!
If I get another, I’ll screenshot it

We might be able to turn the ads off or make the ad bar much smaller if we went to a donation model. The money from the initial donation drive went into paying for the current upgraded server and software. DJF basically paid the bills for much of 2021 and we will come out close to even. We are going to have to upgrade the server again before winter as we have about maxed out or we will have to go with a 3rd party image uploading host which will make that suck and we will lose old images. I'm not sure how you guys feel about that so let me know just wanted to be transparent about where we are
I'll donate, let's roll with that.

I got a dollar.

Or people could just use an ad blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back