• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been to NC or SC beach in years. I have helped a lot of people to stop going there. You can drive one hour to Charlotte and take a one hour spirit flight to Florida for $30 to $40. That beats 4+ hours of driving to and from. Plus hotels at Myrtle are are a rip off compared to Miami and other areas.

Haven’t been to NC or SC beach in years. I have helped a lot of people to stop going there. You can drive one hour to Charlotte and take a one hour spirit flight to Florida for $30 to $40. That beats 4+ hours of driving to and from. Plus hotels at Myrtle are are a rip off compared to Miami and other areas.
You are single-handedly ruining the Carolina economy.

Yeah, but then you have to fly Spirit...

Yeah, but then you have to fly Spirit...
Yup Thankfully Charlotte has their newest fleet ✈️ since they just started a year or two ago. Much quieter and colder than those old Delta planes I’m use to. Plus three bathrooms with one in the middle.

Greensboro is the ghetto airport if you want older fleet planes ? I try to avoid them at all costs I just won’t go

Haven’t flew out of Raleigh but assume Charlotte given the billon dollar remodel that’s ongoing.

I like the New Orleans airport it just opened state of the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back