• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should have a class where they teach how to wash your hands, mental health,weather, changing a tire, and require it all like they do Geometry

and do your own taxes. Or better yet like other countries and delete the process of doing taxes altogether

I almost flew jet blue one year maybe time I want to try them out too

Was there any damage in Alaska from the earthquake I heard it was the strongest in 50 years for the US must have been isolated area or deep or over water

I only fly with my personal item (gym bag) and it fits everything I need to bring. Seats are free if you let them do it for you and I’ve always been seated with whoever I went. That’s for all airlines too that I’ve been on. only recount one time a family wasn’t seated together so they complained and were moved together for free. Spirit does charge $10 for a tiny airplane bottle if your looking to drink lol. But at least they serve alcohol to all seats and during times when other airlines stopped the sale of it

When the Atlantic hurricane season ramps up I fear we will be doing 3 to 4 systems at one time. It’s gonna be all at once through October

Like the epac having three areas to track the Atlantic usually responds with activity 2-3 week later (without even looking at the mjo and other stuff)

did wx Jordan ever amount to anything or where I can follow him I remember his name maybe from another site idk but haven’t heard of him lately

I almost flew jet blue one year maybe time I want to try them out too
Jet blue is probably top airline in this country from what I hear and they just began offering trans Atlantic flights . Top tier customer service . Perhaps someone who flew with them can verify for us.

They make their ticket prices cheap, but make you pay for every little thing on the plane. Want to pick your seat? 15 dollars. Want to add a carry-on bag? 40 dollars. Want a snack? 5 dollars. You get the idea.
Ehhh that’s not bad though, if your only goal is to get from point A to Point B then they are great , they cut everything out to make it as cheap as possible so you can travel.

I will say I think all the airlines are struggling right now people started travelling again and a lot of workers got laid off during the pandemic so yeah now it's hard to keep up with demand. It was also notable with rental cars. They haven't gotten fully back yet and who knows now with the way Covid is trending again especially heading into the cooler months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back