• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Disney and Walmart (corporate) requiring all employees to be vaccinated. Should see alot more follow in coming weeks. My employer (large bank) has already required we let them know vaccination status.

You know everyone on here goes on and on how they like summers that are comfy and 70s. Well you sure ? Like seriously are you sure ? Here is Saranac lake , a place normally in the 70s in summer , during a summer cold spell. You sure you want to deal with this mid summer ? @jackendrickwx
Sub 50 degree highs ? Not breaking 60 for a week? 53 degree rain ? 41 degree lows ?
Yeah this is why I’m not a fan of either hot or cold weather. I’m a fan of seasons. I enjoy all types of weather, when it occurs at the time of year that it’s supposed to occur. I may not enjoy a 75 degree day in January, but I also don’t enjoy a 75 degree day in July either. It drives me crazy that the biggest snowfall IMBY over the last 3 winters occurred in April 2019.

Y’all seen that horrible show “ Outer Banks” it’s a disgrace . They shouldn’t taint the name of our wonderful outer banks with that cancer of a show . Seriously what is it ? A knock off of Dawson’s creek or something ? One tree hill? Seriously its horrible .

Congrats Elizabeth City Massive storm incoming. Small thunderstorm left Wilkes headed down i77. OBX show is actually filmed in Charlestown I believe

Elizabeth City should be sold to Virginia imo. I don’t clone that area as North Carolina it’s too far away

Elizabeth City should be sold to Virginia imo. I don’t clone that area as North Carolina it’s too far away
Cloning is illegal and it’s every bit as North Carolina thank you , in fact historically it’s more North Carolina than wilkesboro ... eastern NC is where NC started brother .

Did you know that the area Atlanta and NW GA is located was not part of the original 13 colonies ? Back then GA was basically southeast of where I-85 currently is.

Wow Disney and Walmart (corporate) requiring all employees to be vaccinated. Should see alot more follow in coming weeks. My employer (large bank) has already required we let them know vaccination status.
Mine too. About 3 weeks after Sking for status, they sent an email saying those with no vaccine or who declined to answer will have to wear a mask and social distance at all times while in the office. Kiss freedom goodbye.

Did you know that the area Atlanta and NW GA is located was not part of the original 13 colonies ? Back then GA was basically southeast of where I-85 currently is.
Actually it was… if you look at the first colonial map drawn by England, they claimed all the lands to the west of the Apps…. the problem was that at the time no one knew how far west the land went

Mine too. About 3 weeks after Sking for status, they sent an email saying those with no vaccine or who declined to answer will have to wear a mask and social distance at all times while in the office. Kiss freedom goodbye.
Ours was if you decline to answer it will be assumed you are unvaccinated. Haven't seen anything about masks being required yet. We don't go back until October though (not client facing).

How do they expect to enforce this?

I want a no mask zone sign for my apartment door now ?Screenshot_20210730-180950-926.png

Oh and this? Good luck lolScreenshot_20210730-212003-610.png

Wilkesboro is west Virginia. Fight me
The State of Franklin actually. They should bring that state back honestly since all of our money goes into rebuilding the highway that fails every year near the ocean down east somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back