• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of something, the vaccine is guranteed to kill a small amount of people due to adverse reaction. No question about it. You can ----- all you want about how ohhhh the chance is soooooo small. Ok cool, but when you force people to get vaccinated theres no way of knowing who will die because of it, its literally eugenics. You may end up forcing someone who otherwise chose not to get vaccinated to get vaccinated and they happen to be the one in a million or whatever that dies because of it, had they not been forced they would be alive...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought of something, the vaccine is guranteed to kill a small amount of people due to adverse reaction. No question about it. You can ----- all you want about how ohhhh the chance is soooooo small. Ok cool, but when you force people to get vaccinated theres no way of knowing who will die because of it, its literally eugenics. You may end up forcing someone who otherwise chose not to get vaccinated to get vaccinated and they happen to be the one in a million or whatever that dies because of it, had they not been forced they would be alive...

So I edited your post and removed the last part....let's make sure we aren't posting things like that. Thanks

That's true. My biggest worry is that we're facilitating conditions for the virus to mutate around the vaccines, where a stronger, more lethal virus emerges that is resistant to the medicine. This is all a great big experiment, at the end of the day. I don't have a lot of faith that we actually know what we're doing. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to get a little worried.

You know everyone on here goes on and on how they like summers that are comfy and 70s. Well you sure ? Like seriously are you sure ? Here is Saranac lake , a place normally in the 70s in summer , during a summer cold spell. You sure you want to deal with this mid summer ? @jackendrickwx
Sub 50 degree highs ? Not breaking 60 for a week? 53 degree rain ? 41 degree lows ?

Just awful.

Since I grew up with snow & cold (including living through the snowiest winter ever), I was already done with it when I moved down south. But this past February was the final nail in the coffin.

Death ridges + severe thunderstorms or bust!!!

That's true. My biggest worry is that we're facilitating conditions for the virus to mutate around the vaccines, where a stronger, more lethal virus emerges that is resistant to the medicine. This is all a great big experiment, at the end of the day. I don't have a lot of faith that we actually know what we're doing. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to get a little worried.
I would vaccinate again , for free Captain Ds!

Since I grew up with snow & cold (including living through the snowiest winter ever), I was already done with it when I moved down south. But this past February was the final nail in the coffin.

Death ridges + severe thunderstorms or bust!!!
Were you in Boston?

Apex just gave birth to yet another thunderstorm that hit Holly Springs and Fuquay today. Now I know why they call Apex the "peak city"

Man you really got a thing for Apex lol. I absolutely hate Apex . It’s the Apex of AIDS if you ask me.
It just rains there all the damn time. Apex to Moncure around Jordan Lake score the afternoon storms. Its like Florida. If I'm going to live in a single family dwelling where I have to maintain a yard, garden, and shrubbery, I'd like to have more frequent occurences of rain.

Anymore ? There was a time you did ? That’s funny as most people as they age prefer milder weather . Your liking for the cold will go next :p
I've always hated heat. If I never saw anything above 90 and a dew above 60 again it would be just fine. But I will say I can't handle cold like I used to. I used to spend quite a bit of time up north in the winter and now that I don't I can't take as much of it anymore. Not sure if that's because I'm not exposed to it as much or if it is true that the older you get the more you dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back