• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I’ve hated/skipped subway the past few years but gave them a new chance on their new menu changes. I actually liked the Cali turkey smashed avocado sub its good on a hot day. They are advertising everywhere in Times Square nyc on the big screens so figured I would review

so I’ve hated/skipped subway the past few years but gave them a new chance on their new menu changes. I actually liked the Cali turkey smashed avocado sub its good on a hot day. They are advertising everywhere in Times Square nyc on the big screens so figured I would review
Why you in NYC? Vacation ? Or is some big producer interested in making a reality tv show about the brushy mountain Hicks starring you?

Subway really needed this change. I hope one day they give their drinks/bakery a menu refresh.

Throw some damn icing on their cookies and call it a day. Make them half pound each. Offer some water refreshers like Starbucks or something.

FKLS, now (or really the past month or two) was your chance to travel without masks. Now cities are requiring them like Savana GA and businesses will close again shortly. I hope everyone got to travel even if it was just to dirty Myrtle
I’m terrified of having to wear a mask at the gym at NCSU again. They already required masks in classes first 3 weeks then they will reevaluate .

Why you in NYC? Vacation ? Or is some big producer interested in making a reality tv show about the brushy mountain Hicks starring you?
It would be similar to Honey boo boo I'm sure. If anyone doesn't know what that is they need to look it up.

I feel like we may need to watch that tropical wave over the eastern Caribbean despite the models showing nothing

It’s by both here and I’m still waiting ... appointments are booked out for 2 months so yeah . Sucks we got a bald asshole running the show here . Rudest mofo , he might get cussed out today he don’t watch himself folks getting mad .

the trick is to go in falling down drunk for your DMV picture. That way if you get pulled over the cop thinks you always look like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back