• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trick is to go in falling down drunk for your DMV picture. That way if you get pulled over the cop thinks you always look like that.
My signature should have been “ I’m not drunk occifer” bet if I did that in cursive it would have slipped right past the lady making it .

Cooper holding a press conference . He must be desperate to win an Emmy like his butt buddy cuomo.

Go big or go home NC. Mask mandate coming and we will be in the same spot like last year but this time people are going to be angrier if that's even possible.

Go big or go home NC. Mask mandate coming and we will be in the same spot like last year but this time people are going to be angrier if that's even possible.
It's definitely coming, if not today, very very soon. It kind of amazes me at the number of people begging him to mandate it. You simply can't live behind a face covering forever and I think we're learning real fast that the vaccine isn't the answer either, trust me, the delta variant isn't going to be only one. Add it to the list of unpleasant things life throws at us, each person use some common sense and personal hygiene, be prepared for whatever may come, be free and enjoy life to the fullest everyday.

It's definitely coming, if not today, very very soon. It kind of amazes me at the number of people begging him to mandate it. You simply can't live behind a face covering forever and I think we're learning real fast that the vaccine isn't the answer either, trust me, the delta variant isn't going to be only one. Add it to the list of unpleasant things life throws at us, each person use some common sense and personal hygiene, be prepared for whatever may come, be free and enjoy life to the fullest everyday.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my 6 hours of mask wearing today. Think I'll do it in the car, in the shower, when I sleep.

They gon really do us dirty again man. Stealing from our lives like this . Oh well it’s his economy , his state , he wants to rile his people up then go for it Pooper.

But then people would have to hold themselves accountable to their own actions, and we know that won't ever happen.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my 6 hours of mask wearing today. Think I'll do it in the car, in the shower, when I sleep.
Cooper is bold , getting close to midterms and people are watching what party pushes what . I think frustration with this issue crosses partisan lines and most Americans are sick of it all. Watch out big blue !

So the Gov said all you unvaccinated people are making yourself and other's sick. I guess I'm confused, the way he worded that and the way I heard it is unvaccinated are causing vaccinated to get sick (this obviously can't be right because the vaccine works and they are teetering on mandating vaccines for everyone) but then Mandy said that almost all new cases are among those not fully vaccinated. Soooo if it's just the unvaccinated and it's their choice, their risk, why are they seriously teetering on mandating it and talking to us like we're being scolded for not doing what is best for an individual (according to them)?? Something sounds off with they way they are trying to force this one on everyone

So the Gov said all you unvaccinated people are making yourself and other's sick. I guess I'm confused, the way he worded that and the way I heard it is unvaccinated are causing vaccinated to get sick (this obviously can't be right because the vaccine works and they are teetering on mandating vaccines for everyone) but then Mandy said that almost all new cases are among those not fully vaccinated. Soooo if it's just the unvaccinated and it's their choice, their risk, why are they seriously teetering on mandating it and talking to us like we're being scolded for not doing what is best for an individual (according to them)?? Something sounds off with they way they are trying to force this one on everyone
Screw em , cooper can’t run again in 24 . Mandy Cohen looks like she smells like rotten fish .

Cooper is bold , getting close to midterms and people are watching what party pushes what . I think frustration with this issue crosses partisan lines and most Americans are sick of it all. Watch out big blue !
I know I'm sick of it, tired of him talking to people like children, like covid is the only "bad" thing out there that can make you sick or kill you. Cooper, lol dude was at a McDonald's today in Nash County where they were giving a coupon for free burger at McDs if you got a vaccine. Haha their all about keeping everyone healthy by giving them free McDonald's burgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back