• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see how long I can cover my eyes with my mask before I get a hand slapping. Will report back
I’m stuck in line at the DMV . Mannnnnn this sucks a lot , trying to stand in place for me then call me when it’s my turn ?

Reactions: SD
DMV here is by appointment only and you have to wait in your car until you get a text. its actually better.
It’s by both here and I’m still waiting ... appointments are booked out for 2 months so yeah . Sucks we got a bald asshole running the show here . Rudest mofo , he might get cussed out today he don’t watch himself folks getting mad .

Some dude just pulled up talking about some “ I ain’t waiting no line I don’t got to wait imma walk in“ now he just out here talking to himself lmao. About I don’t got to wait , this bs and a whole lot of other ----.

Some dude just pulled up talking about some “ I ain’t waiting no line I don’t got to wait imma walk in“ now he just out here talking to himself lmao. About I don’t got to wait , this bs and a whole lot of other ----.
Smoking a Marlboro red and wearing an Earnhardt forever hat?

I don’t get the plan here they haven’t let anyone without an appointment in period yet there’s hardly anyone in there . Actually just now they let 2 people in , then the dude talking to himself went in “ ohhh I’m just going to the bathroom “.

Better keep a close eye on that fellow.

Wendell DMV was not this crowded in the past . When I got my license done I just walked in and had hardly a wait and we were done . Now it’s crowds . Times a changin.

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back