• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin County is so tempting bc of the snow climo but I hate having to rely on 540/Cap Blvd to get anywhere
Seriously ? 540 is 20 times better than 401 and 40! Capital sucks yeah but you don’t work in downtown do you ?

Reactions: SD
Seriously ? 540 is 20 times better than 401 and 40! Capital sucks yeah but you don’t work in downtown do you ?
No I work in the quay right now. I'm talking about the toll portion of 540 from the airport to HS its $9 for me to go to rdu and back.

No I work in the quay right now. I'm talking about the toll portion of 540 from the airport to HS its $9 for me to go to rdu and back.
I forget there’s a toll . I’m never over there so doesn’t affect me . Capital sucks then yeah you would never get to work.

I forget there’s a toll . I’m never over there so doesn’t affect me . Capital sucks then yeah you would never get to work.
I used to drive from kdale to HS on 440 when they were doing the construction, I like to think it made me a mentally stronger person

I've probably seen you a hundred times. I'm in FV all the time

I used to drive from kdale to HS on 440 when they were doing the construction, I like to think it made me a mentally stronger person
You seen the town of Wendell Falls lately ? Turnin into Knightdale 64 business . Jesus man. Gosh darn yanks .

You seen the town of Wendell Falls lately ? Turnin into Knightdale 64 business . Jesus man. Gosh darn yanks .
I haven't been out there in probably 4 years it was going strong then, it's amazing how close those houses are packed. I was shocked to see all the development in kdale beside lowes food.

I haven't been out there in probably 4 years it was going strong then, it's amazing how close those houses are packed. I was shocked to see all the development in kdale beside lowes food.
Forget the houses they put up a publix and apartments now too! They are also still plowing full steam ahead with the houses . People are mad , out by east wake high school landowners got mad at wendell and didn’t let them build a neighborhood . Folks in Knightdale also trying to block something off forestville road , the larger landowners in the area want no part of it.

Forget the houses they put up a publix and apartments now too! They are also still plowing full steam ahead with the houses . People are mad , out by east wake high school landowners got mad at wendell and didn’t let them build a neighborhood . Folks in Knightdale also trying to block something off forestville road , the larger landowners in the area want no part of it.
Next area is buffaloe and 540 we have like 6 development projects going in there area right now. Publix coming there too.

Next area is buffaloe and 540 we have like 6 development projects going in there area right now. Publix coming there too.
I saw that just now , property of some old lady right on the exit . Pretty sure that property was sold from the kids not the lady . Kids are horrible , parents explicitly tell em don’t sell the land , parents die , kid sells land anyways because they couldn’t resist a fat lifted Ford raptor , boat and , Emerald Isle beach house .Cancer spreading everywhere . Town of Knightdale blocked locals from commenting on one project and they got pissed .

I saw that just now , property of some old lady right on the exit . Pretty sure that property was sold from the kids not the lady . Kids are horrible , parents explicitly tell em don’t sell the land , parents die , kid sells land anyways because they couldn’t resist a fat lifted Ford raptor , boat and , Emerald Isle beach house .Cancer spreading everywhere . Town of Knightdale blocked locals from commenting on one project and they got pissed .
It is ALWAYS the kids that sell. Parents die and they literally can't get rid of it fast enough. I get the taxes are rough but if they just say this is my retirement they could bank even more money for selling less land....dumb

Cut some dry wall today to put some wire in for a new fan/lights at a side job and when I cut open the hollow parts of the wall, there was a insane amount of ants in the wall, don’t know if I’ve ever seen that many carpenter ants before, I screamed not gonna lie it was probably 90 of them that came out at the same time, that’s a sick infestation

It is ALWAYS the kids that sell. Parents die and they literally can't get rid of it fast enough. I get the taxes are rough but if they just say this is my retirement they could bank even more money for selling less land....dumb
Not even mad they are building off 540 where you mentioned , sucks because it’s a relatively rural area ( won’t be after that) but it’s also right on 540 and the Raleigh city limit line. If an area is growing its those spots that should be built first , not 30 miles from the nearest major employment hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back