• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me ! I’m on mets side ! We both beat y’all for snow .... 2 years in a row ! Y’all know nothin bout that NE Wake- Nash- Franklin- Granville -Vance -Halifax west of 95 life . Best storms and weather . We also had a lady today on news in a restaurant in Nash county in trouble for working and posting sexual content with produce on her only fans at work. Y’all ain’t got that !
Lol kids

---- like this makes me angry. I hope the judge fines this couple the lawyers fees of the airline + damages or reputation solely on the principle of them being pretentious, self-absorbed, aholes.
View attachment 86671
“ bounced off the tarmac and went back into the air “ . Lmao. Idiots . Karen’s man. Smh. Call mngr. They could also be opportunists , the kind that are professionals at setting up “ accidents “ . Kind that walk into a store and “ slip”.

I wonder how many activities are really being done outside by the outside doers

Well, in the morning I like to sit out on the deck and drink coffee, in the evening I like to sit out on the deck and drink beer. However, winter lingering into mid-May this year and last year interfered with my outdoor activities:mad:

Forgot to mention, I like to go camping too:

1626524269307.png

I have been known to occasionally do some other things outside; from sunrise ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway the other day:
1626522089678.png

Last edited:
8287482E-C3C8-410B-9D19-56730EA999F3.jpegF5A22A99-6133-4431-A92B-D5E3012D1DD8.jpeg6C5D25B6-EC20-4CF8-B5A5-4AB48B438021.jpegI went and saw a house made by some famous architect?

Y'all have probably seen this, but if not, it's worth a watch. (Language warning): Edited to add this isn't a political statement by me.

Good day to see dolphins
db27df6096780cdf880de6c0d382eaae.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back