• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @SD

figured I might as well wear my actual name since I’ve got my Twitter in my account now. So hi this is jackendrickwx, formerly Sleet City USA
It’s like we’re all coming out of the fake person closet lately .. we are REAL people behind these comments … what say you BirdManDoomW and lizard man

It’s amazing what medication can fix these days. If you have a real problem you might want to talk with a doctor.
I’ve started talking to someone who has some mental health background and documenting my triggers. Unfortunately drinking or getting high is off the table for me. I can’t handle my mind going more haywire than normal.

I’ve started talking to someone who has some mental health background and documenting my triggers. Unfortunately drinking or getting high is off the table for me. I can’t handle my mind going more haywire than normal.
Please stay away from the acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back