• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to stop taking my pre and energy drinks. It takes me places I can’t wrap my head around. I start making things up in my head and panic once my mind starts going really fast ?

Power's been out for hours now after a nasty thunderstorm so that's fun, and by fun, not really.

*Using mobile data to post this*

whammy thread needs to cool off today limit 1 post per user today thanks

I might chase tomorrow or Thursday, if something gets close

I was thinking maybe creating a dating thread for weather people

Yeah, back in the 80's if you heard thunder your day was going to be inside from the rain.
Aaaaand, back in the 80s, they didn't let us out of school or close work (ahem Brick ahem) for thunderstorms and rain.

We also used to have those metal slides on the playground that got up to about 350 degrees in the summer and were 50 feet high and went straight down...and those merry-go-round things that you would run round and round and spin as fast as you can before hopping on. Sometimes you would get sucked under. You'd be on the playground and little Johnny just disappear under there. He gone.

We got it too easy nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back