• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand, back in the 80s, they didn't let us out of school or close work (ahem Brick ahem) for thunderstorms and rain.

We also used to have those metal slides on the playground that got up to about 350 degrees in the summer and were 50 feet high and went straight down...and those merry-go-round things that you would run round and round and spin as fast as you can before hopping on. Sometimes you would get sucked under. You'd be on the playground and little Johnny just disappear under there. He gone.

We got it too easy nowadays.
Don't forget falling off of the monkey bars onto the ground that had been packed in by decades of foot traffic giving you a grade 2 concussion and breaking at least 1 bone. Just got told to rub some dirt on it

I was thinking instead of banning people maybe restricting them to whamby so I have someone to talk 2

You've squeaked ahead barely. But not gonna lie this one hurt. I need rain badly!! I may as well break down and install an irrigation system. Nothing is ever gonna change around here and I can't keep up with it dragging water hoses and sprinklers around every evening ??
What you growing down there in the B Springs?

@smast16 sedgehammer or image or dismiss or echelon

Dismiss. But you might need to wait till the evening to spray, as it's a hot outside, and Dismiss is a hott mix. But I really love dismiss for it's versatility. You can spike it into your 2,4,D or Triclopyr for a quicker burndown and get the Sedges while you're at it.

I always thought that since NC is full of people from the northeast that the people would be rude. But so far I'm pleasantly surprised at how kind the people are.
You aren't moving here are you?! I mean are you moving here?

Dismiss. But you might need to wait till the evening to spray, as it's a hot outside, and Dismiss is a hott mix. But I really love dismiss for it's versatility. You can spike it into your 2,4,D or Triclopyr for a quicker burndown and get the Sedges while you're at it.
Does it have a surfactant or do I need to get one? I almost bought sedgehammer+ last night but I'm trying to figure out if I want to do the whole yard over the top or spot treat. I'm getting a lot of kyllinga this year

Does it have a surfactant or do I need to get one? I almost bought sedgehammer+ last night but I'm trying to figure out if I want to do the whole yard over the top or spot treat. I'm getting a lot of kyllinga this year

I don't use a surfactant. Label states not to.

1626181865845.png

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
Life moves faster in the big city. Time is money and people don’t have time to chat. Plus we are just trying to beat traffic every single day.
Also I think cities have more Yankees in them and they seem to be a little more aggressive and less courteous than southerners. No offense to any Yankees on here. When I say Yankees I'm referring to the NE not MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back