• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Congrats @Sleet City USA at least you got yours! I will now definitely report a lower monthly total that you. There is now no one on here that can report a lower monthly total than me or even a summer total. KGSP - Super-Res Reflectivity Tilt 1, 3_48 PM.gif

Last edited:
Lol I need to work on being content with what i got wx wise. spend early spring reading summer threads spend late summer/fall reading winter threads. always looking forward
But there’s been nothing good to look back on. Looking forward at least allows us to fantasize before reality kicks us in the nuts every time.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Congrats @Sleet City USA at least you got yours! I will now definitely report a lower monthly total that you. There is now no one on here that can report a lower monthly total than me or even a summer total. View attachment 86458
I more than doubled my month total so far, and by that I mean 0.38” for the day and 0.7 for the month

I more than doubled my month total so far, and by that I mean 0.38” for the day and 0.7 for the month
You've squeaked ahead barely. But not gonna lie this one hurt. I need rain badly!! I may as well break down and install an irrigation system. Nothing is ever gonna change around here and I can't keep up with it dragging water hoses and sprinklers around every evening ??

I always thought that since NC is full of people from the northeast that the people would be rude. But so far I'm pleasantly surprised at how kind the people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back