• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 areas to watch and discuss in Atlantic. Who wants me to do bojangles conference live call on YouTube I can share my thoughts on

With Tropical Storm #Bill forming off NC, I wouldn’t be surprised to see our local forecast change with less storm coverage and higher temps. Usually sinking air on the west side of tropical cyclones mean dry and hot. I think less rain and eventually some 90s for us later this week due to drying out!!!

With Tropical Storm #Bill forming off NC, I wouldn’t be surprised to see our local forecast change with less storm coverage and higher temps. Usually sinking air on the west side of tropical cyclones mean dry and hot. I think less rain and eventually some 90s for us later this week due to drying out!!!
We’re not drying out because of a tropical system… we’re actually supposed to see storms today .. maybe not wilkes tho… but it’s the cold fronts clearing us out and pushing the tropical system away that is drying us up

It’ll probably be 36 degrees and rain.

We’re not drying out because of a tropical system… we’re actually supposed to see storms today .. maybe not wilkes tho… but it’s the cold fronts clearing us out and pushing the tropical system away that is drying us up
It all works together. Dry sinking air mtns east when your located west of a cyclone ?. TD has formed and Bill later this evening. Sure there’s always a front to sweep it out but our location matters too. Dry and heat will increase each day. Maybe the cyclone in the Gulf of Mexico could change this later on tho but too soon to know that far out.

It all works together. Dry sinking air mtns east when your located west of a cyclone ?. TD has formed and Bill later this evening. Sure there’s always a front to sweep it out but our location matters too. Dry and heat will increase each day. Maybe the cyclone in the Gulf of Mexico could change this later on tho but too soon to know that far out.
Well maybe that rings true for your backyard but east of there sees scattered storms today .. west of “bill” by tomorrow bill is long gone

How the wave acts off Africa will tell us how this season will work the next 1-2 months. If it develops watch the hell out. If it gets beat up then we may see storms struggle. Yea things can change but that takes pattern change. It’s worth seeing what it can and can not do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back